I have saw a statement by Miss Fletcher that catches my attention, which is ‘Openness and sharing allow students to connect and collaborate with their peers in meaningful ways. They can learn with and from one another while supporting each other at the same time which is a great benefit’. This reminds me a Chinese saying by Confucius ‘When three are walking together, I am sure to find teachers among them. I will select their good qualities and follow them, their bad qualities and avoid them.’. That makes me start wonder that teacher and instructor should not be the only person that we are gaining knowledge from, that is why that nearly every single class have the discussion and participation section to have students share their thoughts, but most of time I didn’t treat the discussion section properly as a source of learning, but more like another assignment to be finish, this kind of thoughts makes lost a lot of opportunities to learn and absorb. So we should be supportive to each other, actively sharing our thoughts, respect other’s sharing and be open to our classmate, so each of us can help and learn from each others.